Self-care for chronic back pain
Yoga For Back Pain
Learn how to prevent low back injury, and how to encourage the body to heal from injury. Take away a practice for a healthy back that you can incorporate into your self-care plan at home.
Yoga for Back Pain is for you if you are:
- trying to heal from chronic back pain
- struggling with scoliosis, sciatica, SI joint instability, joint inflammation, nerve pain, or other causes of back pain
- interested in preventing back injury
- yearning for an opportunity to ask questions unique to your body
- interested in a gentle or beginner yoga class
- taking a break from power/vinyasa yoga
- interested in subtle anatomical alignment frequently glazed over in a power/vinyasa class
- tight in the hips/hamstrings
- a runner
Check with your doctor to make sure yoga is right for you. Feel free to contact Poh so she can best tailor the workshops to suit your needs.