Learn how to prevent back injury, and how to encourage the body to heal from injury
Does your achy back make you cranky? Join us for a healing workshop so you can live with more ease and spaciousness. We will take our time with yummy hip opening postures. We will relieve muscular tension in the back, lengthen the spine and create space in the shoulders, chest and neck.
Take away a practice for a healthy back that you can incorporate into your self-care plan at home.
Yoga for Back Care is for you if you are:
- trying to heal from chronic back pain
- struggling with scoliosis, sciatica, SI joint dysfunction, facet joint inflammation, nerve impingement, or other causes of back pain
- looking for a yoga therapist to help with your healing
- interested in preventing back injury
- yearning for an opportunity to ask questions unique to your body
- interested in a gentle or beginner yoga class
- taking a break from power/vinyasa yoga
- interested in subtle anatomical alignment frequently glazed over in a power/vinyasa class
- tight in the hips/hamstrings
- a runner
Check with your doctor if you have questions. Feel free to contact Poh so she can best tailor the workshop to suit your needs.
$35 pre-registration; $40 day-of